Friday, November 11, 2011

PAIN LIVES


How can I live
With pain this grave
How can I grieve
When my voice breaks
My soul is numb
Tears have ceased
My breath falters
And this heart creaks
I am lost, chained to this torture
Slaved to a heart that burns beyond measure
When death came hunting
In a senseless spree of pleasure.

Liquor I have embraced
In its berth, I have drowned
Yet its solace eludes me
Peace mocks me
Its silence, Mean
A soundless brute, searing through my being
My head wanders, it wonders
I am empty, a man shattered
Now I leave
In search of a titled mourner
To help share my grief
In search of death
To mend this rift
For what more does life hold
For a father who has lost his home.

2 comments:

  1. Hmn, dis is quite deep from a tortured soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotels in New DelhiAre you looking for Hotels in Delhi? Call cheap hotel in Delhi Today @+91-9810104774 or Hotels in Delhi at affordable rates.

    ReplyDelete